Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving was just wonderful!! We have had so much fun spending time with so much family. Dinner was Fabulous and we also got a chance to take family pictures...I unfortunately dont have official copies just yet, but here are the ones that I have so far...


Ok, so these are all of the NINETEEN grandchildren! Such cute kids. I am so lucky to have such wonderful nephews and nieces. (Now imagine 17 more adults in this picture...that's how big this family is :-)


These are all of the Baldwin children: (l to r) rocky, melissa, casey, briggs, jess, haley, andrew, bridget, laura


My wierdo sis-in-laws :-)


Us.


Eli was not too happy to be taking pictures...hehe

1 comment:

Angie said...

Jess has a freakin' HUGE family. I think I've been told that before but I forgot until I saw the pictures. Looks like you had a good time. Happy Thanksgiving.